• We provide emergency medical service by staffing our ambulances with highly trained men and women who respond to 911 calls for assistance from residents and visitors of Lacey Township. These people are your friends, neighbors or someone you passed in the store today.
• In 2018 we received 2,008 calls for assistance and we responded twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. While you rest at night or go about your daily business there is a likely chance one of your neighbors is vigilantly standing watch in case you need us.
• Your donations are critical to off-set costs associated with being prepared to answer your call for help including but not limited to:
• Training and equipping our EMT’s • Acquiring new vehicles • Purchasing lifesaving equipment and supplies • Maintaining and running our headquarters
• We are invested in our community. We live here, some work here, have children that attend schools in Lacey and just as you have, chosen to make Lacey Township our home.
• Lacey Township EMS is a federally registered 501c3 non-profit. Your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law. Donate today and you will receive the documentation needed for a tax deduction via e-mail in under an hour.
• This isn't a 9-5 for us and it isn't a job; it's a calling to serve. We would love nothing more than for you to join and serve with us.
Lacey Township EMS - PO Box 289 Forked River NJ 08731 609-693-9510
• Are you looking for great life experience? • An opportunity to give back? • To set a good example for others? • To be more than just another face in the crowd? • To give yourself a challenge? • Work to earn an income but to have something else for your heart? • Seeking something meaningful to do now that you’re retired? • To build a stronger college application? • To build a stronger resume? • Be a part of something special?