Things you should know about us:
• If you're a fully credentialed NJ EMT we are always interested in speaking with prospective
candidates to fill our talent bench.
• We provide emergency medical service by staffing our ambulances with highly trained men and women who respond to 911 calls for assistance from residents and visitors of Lacey Township.
• In 2020 we received 2,082 calls for assistance and we responded twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week.
• Your donations are critical to off-set costs associated with being prepared to answer your call for help including but not limited to:
• Staffing, training and providing our EMT's with the best in class equipment
• Acquiring new vehicles and their maintenance
• Purchasing lifesaving equipment and supplies
• Maintaining our headquarters and administrative costs
• We are invested in our community. We live here, work here, have children that attend schools in Lacey and just as you have, chosen to make Lacey Township our home.
• Lacey Township EMS is a federally registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit. Your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law.
• Effective October 1, 2018 we primarily rely on compensated staff with a few volunteers. Previously someone needing life saving help would dial 911 and have to wait until the the call was dispatched, then volunteer EMT's and ambulance drivers drove from their home to our headquarters, waited for the crew to assemble then got the ambulance and drove to the person in need; this wasted critical time. Volunteering is noble, kind and honorable; however, we felt it was in the best interest of the community to respond rapidly with two EMT's using a licensed ambulance rather than continue the tradition of volunteerism. Our headquarters is now staffed 24/7 and we are ready to respond within a moments notice. Compensated staff has also allowed us to retain the best quality personnel.