Emergency Medical Services
Things you should know about us:• We provide emergency medical service by staffing our ambulances with highly trained men and women who respond to 911 calls for assistance from residents and visitors of Lacey Township. These people are your friends, neighbors or someone you passed in the store today.• In 2018 we received 2,008 calls for assistance and we responded twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. While you rest at night or go about your daily business there is a likely chance one of your neighbors is vigilantly standing watch in case you need us. • Your donations are critical to off-set costs associated with being prepared to answer your call for help including but not limited to:
• Staffing, training and providing our EMT's with the best equipment
• Acquiring new vehicles and their maintenance
• Purchasing lifesaving equipment and supplies
• Maintaining out headquarters and administrative costs
• We are invested in our community. We live here, some work here, have children that attend schools in Lacey and just as you have, chosen to make Lacey Township our home.• Lacey Township EMS is a federally registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit. Your donation is tax deductible as allowed by law. Donate today and you will receive the documentation needed for a tax deduction via e-mail in under an hour.• This isn't a 9-5 for us and it isn't just a job; it's a calling to serve.
Lacey Township EMS - PO Box 289 Forked River NJ 08731
• Are you looking for great life experience?
• An opportunity to give back?
• To set a good example for others?
• To give yourself a challenge?
• Post retirement career?
• To build a stronger college application?
• To build a stronger resume?
• Be a part of something special?
We have what you're looking for.
Our headquarters located at the corner of Parker Avenue and Oak Street in Forked River